Award

Award
Social Media Award Winner

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Mermaid in the Mail

Following on from the Mirror's piece at the end of November, the Daily Mail also called the Mermaid to interview me about my money saving tips for Christmas.

Mermaid at Harrods looking to see what I could buy for 90% off in the January Sales 
This piece is a bit longer - and went into a lot more detail about individual savings, so it is worth having a look at this one.

Of particular interest to me was the hilarious comments at the bottom of the article, including one 'Boring' - which I upvoted, and 'woman saves 50% on her Christmas shop? How is this news, DM?' - which I also upvoted. I love these guys. This is exactly how I would react to such a story too!

The comments are the best bit! Have a look at the Daily Mail article online here or use the URL below: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3344391/Blogger-reveals-pulled-1-000-luxury-Christmas-500-without-going-Poundland.html

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You're a real Christian, Mermaid, so whatever you do at Christmas must be right. And you don't look a day over 29.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

You flatter me young Cousin Bananas! Sadly Instagram has given me a false sense of image!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog, Mermaid!

Octavian D.C.

http://saltmin.com/2011/08/05/phoenix-based-journalist-octavian-curpas/